Tuesday 17 August 2010

Stephen Christian

Stephen Christian is one of my biggest inspirations, my hero if you must. And, as cheesy as it sounds, has got me through a lot of tough times with his blogs, his lyrics and his novel. And this is why I chose Anberlin and specifically Stephen Christian as something that I think is 'good'.
I realised even just looking at my blogs from last year are each named after something he has said, either in a lyric, or an extract from his blog which I have followed since the start.
His strong belief in christianity goes through every thing he does, but he does not press it upon people, as shown in the arguments that he is not trying to preach through Anberlin, it is just part of his life.
The way he writes, very limited punctuation, but highly inspirational words really gets to me.
And on we go with the research...

No comments:

Post a Comment