Friday 16 July 2010

THINGS I THINK ARE GOOD...

When sitting here, in my bedroom, a bit sick of diamonds, thinking about what is good, i realize that I am a pretty cynical person, and cannot come up with anything. Then it comes to me... what is more personal than an opinion? what is more personal than a bedroom?
All I need to do is look around.
Photographs, music photography mainly is a big theme... friends, studio ghibli collection of anime films, Anberlin and my RSPCA work outfit.

And there we go.
Studio Ghibli and Hayao Miyazaki
Anberlin
Music photography
The RSPCA

Music photography is a passion of mine, Anberlin are a band who's lyrics pretty much sum up my life, Studio Ghibli is something I have been inspired by for most of my life, and The RSPCA... well, self-explanatory really.
So on we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment